You can also call our office to schedule an appointment.
- Visit length: we schedule in 20 minute increments but this may turn out shorter or longer depending on multiple factors
- Walk-in visits:
- Available on a 1st-come 1st-serve basis
- Call the office prior to coming to gauge our schedule for that day
- We will do our best to fit you in with respect/priority to patients who are already scheduled
- Health emergencies: you may contact our office but strongly consider going to the nearest urgent care or emergency room immediately without delay.
ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Bring to every visit:
- Up-to-date ID (driver’s license, etc.)
- Insurance card(s)
- All medicines/supplements (or a complete written list)
- Come prepared with questions/health issues to discuss
- Method of payment (cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted) – copays are due at time of service
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment (established patients) or 30 minutes prior (new patients).
- We charge a $45 fee for missed appointments when there is a failure to notify us ahead of time (same day cancellations/rescheduling may be allowed on a case by case basis)
- Please understand: we do our very best to stay on-time/on-schedule, however, multiple factors can affect the schedule like complex/urgent/emergent patients who require more time than is anticipated. Our patients’ health is our top priority. You will receive the same attention when your time comes to see the doctor. We know your time is valuable – thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Due to the time required, we charge a minimum $10 fee for completion of forms for use outside the patient’s medical record (e.g. school/employment related forms, disability paperwork, family medical leave)
We are excited to offer the option of telemedicine visits to our established patients. This allows remote face-to-face communication with Dr. Madamba during regular office hours using a computer, tablet, or phone in order to discuss a number of health issues including test results using a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform called Doxy.me*. Learn More
* Please note that some medical issues may still require an in-person examination and Dr. Madamba may advise this during the telemedicine visit.